PILOT TRAINING CPL & ATPL
ATPL courses for all the 3 subjects along with viva preparations.
( timings flexible on request )
COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE (GROUND TRAINING )
Ground Training covers the theory subjects of Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology, Air Navigation, Aircraft Technical Subjects and RTR(A). These subjects are to be studied and the exams of the same conducted by DGCA are to be passed by the CPL candidates.
- Ground Training for Indian DGCA , NZCAA & FAA license provided by experienced instructors
- DGCA initial, convertion batches as per DGCA attempts
- NZCAA ground classses for PPL & CPL exams
- FAA ground classes for PPL , CPL & IR as per the FAA regulations.
- RTR Training FAA LICENSES
COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE (FLIGHT TRAINING)
200hrs total flying as per the DGCA requiremetns which includes :
- 185 hrs on single engine
- 10 hrs simulator.
- 15 hrs on multi engine
FLIGHT TRAINING CURRENTLY OFFERED IN NEW ZEALAND & USA
"for most people Sky is the limit, join hands with us to make it your home."