Pilot Training CPL and ATPL
ATPL courses for all the 3 subjects along with viva preparations. ( timings flexible on request )
Description: - Ground Training covers the theory subjects of Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology, Air Navigation, Aircraft Technical Subjects and RTR(A). These subjects are to be studied and the exams of the same conducted by DGCA are to be passed by the CPL candidates. Ground Training for Indian DGCA , NZCAA & FAA license provided by experienced instructors DGCA initial.
"For most people Sky is the limit, join hands with us to make it your home."
COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE (FLIGHT TRAINING) :-
- 200hrs total flying as per the DGCA requiremetns which includes
- 185 hrs on single engine
- 10 hrs simulator.
- 15 hrs on multi engine
- Customer Service Training
- Aviation Specific tanning
- Personality Development
- Airline Interview Preparation
- Course Offered: Licences Or Commercial Pilot
- Students Batch : As Per Slot
- Eligiblility: 12 + (Physics & Maths) and Equivalent Board
- Duration: 9 to 15 months